1. Call for applications:
09.2022 – 7.10.2022
2. Description of the competition:
Leaders of Innovation of Pomerania and Kuyavia 2022
UMK Innovator 2022.
We encourage you to submit applications within the framework of the 14th edition of the competition “LEADERS OF INNOVATION OF POMORSKIE AND KUJAW 2022”, organized by the Toruń Regional Development Agency S.A. and the Local Government of the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship.
The purpose of the competition is:
- to promote and recognize companies from the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship based on knowledge, innovation and modern technologies;
- support innovative scientific and research ventures and cooperation between entrepreneurs and scientific units;
- promotion of the Kuyavian-Pomeranian province as a region conducive to innovation.
The winners of the competition will be awarded the title “Innovation Leader of Pomerania and Kuyavia” in each category:
- Business category:
- Medium enterprise
- Small enterprise
- Category Science
- Scientific unit/research team
- Academic enterprise
We would like to remind you that on the basis of the submitted applications, the NCU INNOVATOR – an innovative research team of NCU employees will also be selected, which will be awarded the NCU Rector’s Special Prize “NCU INNOVATOR”, in the amount of PLN 5 000, financed from the Excellence initiative – research university program, task 6 – Innovation and cooperation with the socio-economic environment.
Projects not older than two full calendar years preceding the date of announcement of the competition will be evaluated.
3. Announcements and documents:
For more information and the Rules of the competition, please visit the official website of the competition: liderzy.tarr.org.pl.
phone no. 56 / 699 54 81; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org